Mortgages & Refinancing
With one Internet search, you can access a wealth of information on mortgages and refinancing. It’s empowering, but it doesn’t mean you’re on your own.
When you’re ready to weigh your options with a local, experienced mortgage specialist, call us. It’s comforting to make a big decision with someone who has been there and done that hundreds of times. Interest rates and closing costs are competitive.
Get started online today by clicking below.
Get Started Today
Fixed Rate Mortgage
- Offers predictable and steady monthly mortgage principal and interest payments for the length of the loan.
Adjustable Rate Mortgage*
- Offers flexibility and initial lower payments and interest rates followed by potential annual adjustments to the rate and monthly payment.
- Offers financing for those looking to purchase or refinance a home with a higher price tag.
- Offers a low-down payment option for first time home buyers or others looking to finance a home.
the Affordable H.O.M.E Program.
Designed for home buyers who need something other than conventional lending. Ask about our grants to qualified buyers.
Check It Out
Our 7/1 Adjustable Rate Mortgage Product for Jumbo Loans for Luxury Home Buyers.*
- Offers a little-to-no down payment option with flexible loan terms for eligible U.S. military active duty or retired veterans and Public Health Service and National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration commissioned officers.+
Construction or Lot Loan
- Offers financing for new home construction and lot purchases.
Investment Real Estate Loan
- Offers financing for non-owner real estate for investment purposes.
Multi Family Real Estate Loan
- Offers financing for 1-to-4 family homes or apartment buildings.
USDA Rural Loans**
- Offers financing for those living in rural communities.
*After the initial fixed term of the ARM period, it is possible that the borrower’s payment may increase substantially over the remaining term of the loan.
+ VA loans require a VA certificate of eligibility.
**Heritage Bank is not acting on behalf of, or at the direction of, the VA, FHA, USDA or the Federal Government.